Saturday, March 21, 2015

Amlactin Alpha-Hydroxy Therapy Moisturizing Body Lotion Review



This is a great lotion for people with dry skin, eczema, and scarring issues. This lotion helped my skin stay smooth and soft  for long periods of time. When I put this on at night in the morning my usually dry skin felt no need for another application of lotion or cream for the day. There are some downsides to this product as this stings the skin if there are cuts or scrapes on the skin due to the lactic acid. It also makes the skin more sensitive to the sun because of the alpha-hydroxy in it. On the brighter side my scars from scratching seemed to have lightened and smoothed out but this effect took a month to see. It is a bit on the expensive side about $22 for a 20oz bottle but I think the price is justified.


No comments:

Post a Comment